In the midst of the 3rd Nilfgaardian War Geralt of Rivia, the White Wolf, scours the Continent for traces of his lost love! But this is not the only tale. A million other stories play out across the vast continent and you are right in the middle of one of them!
The Witcher Pen & Paper RPG allows you to tell your own story in the world of The Witcher! Adventure across the Continent, interacting with living legends and influencing the politics of the land! Fight in the brutal and horrific Third Nilfgaardian War. Or play out your own adventure as you avoid death and dismemberment!
“A blood-soaked and brutal game combining fairly complex rules with a heavy focus on storytelling.” Tabletop Gaming Magazine
- 9 Unique Classes: Play as Bards, Craftsmen, Criminals, Doctors, Mages, Men Art Arms, Merchants. Priests, & Witchers.
- A Bestiary of Vicious Monsters: Traverse the wild and hunt everything from the troublesome nekker to the hulking, hypnotic fiend.
- Numerous Spells & Invocations: Call upon the chaotic magic of the Witcher world to summon tornadoes, leave hidden messages, and more.
- A Visceral Combat System: Skill & tactics rule the day and a wrong move can mean ruptured organs or more.
The Witcher TRPG run by lead designer Cody Pondsmith!
Thanks to Red Moon Roleplaying for sharing this video with us.
- You can purchase The Witcher TRPG on DriveThruRPG in digital form.