Crawl into the minds of R. Talsorian Games‘ leading developers by reading through the journal entries they’ve written to talk about making the games we’re known for.
Mike Pondsmith occasionally takes a break from game design to write the Maximum Mike Minute, a devlog dedicated to lifting the curtain, just a little, to show off Cyberpunk Red.
- The Maximum Mike Minute, 1/18/2019 (Cyberpunk Red: Why I Blew the Sucker Up)
The Witcher TRPG Expansions
From time to time, we post Developer’s Logs about upcoming expansion products for The Witcher TRPG.
- A preview of The Noble, a new Profession from Lords and Lands.
The Sage’s Answers
Since the debut of The Witcher TRPG, lead developer Cody Pondsmith has been answering questions from the community about the game.
- The Sage’s Answers, Finale
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 21
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 20
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 19
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 18
The Witcher TRPG
In the time leading up to the release of The Witcher TRPG, the design team wrote a number of logs to help eager fans gain some insight into the creation of the game.
- Witcher Dev Note #17: Voices
- Dev Note #16: An Update
- Witcher Dev Note #15: World States
- Dev Note #14: Nilfgaard
- Witcher Dev Note #13: Witchers