Crawl into the minds of R. Talsorian Games‘ leading developers by reading through the journal entries they’ve written to talk about making the games we’re known for.
Mike Pondsmith occasionally takes a break from game design to write the Maximum Mike Minute, a devlog dedicated to lifting the curtain, just a little, to show off Cyberpunk Red.
- The Maximum Mike Minute, 1/18/2019 (Cyberpunk Red: Why I Blew the Sucker Up)
- The Maximum Mike Minute, 3/1/2019 (Cyberpunk Red: Actual Play Report)
- The Maximum Mike Minute, 3/15/2019 (Cyberpunk Red: All About the Mechanics)
The Witcher TRPG Expansions
From time to time, we post Developer’s Logs about upcoming expansion products for The Witcher TRPG.
- A preview of The Noble, a new Profession from Lords and Lands.
- Introducing A Witcher’s Journal, the first bestiary for The Witcher TRPG!
- Cody Pondsmith reveals a trio of monsters from the upcoming A Witcher’s Journal!
- We take another peek at A Witcher’s Journal with three more monsters!
- Cody had fun coming up with the gruesome details for two monsters he introduced in this look into A Witcher’s Journal.
- James Hutt gives us our first glimpse into The Witcher’s Book of Tales.
- After much teasing, we offer a full list of the creatures slated to appear in A Witcher’s Journal!
- Cody took a break from making creatures to tell us about how some of them in A Witcher’s Journal will have their own Lifepath!
- James Hutt returns to speak about dungeon design and give us a sneak peek at one of the rooms from the upcoming Book of Tales adventure collection.
- Once more, James Hutt graces us with his words as he shares one of the fiercest (and most fun) critters which will feature in Book of Tales.
The Sage’s Answers
Since the debut of The Witcher TRPG, lead developer Cody Pondsmith has been answering questions from the community about the game.
- The Sage’s Answers, Finale
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 21
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 20
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 19
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 18
The Witcher TRPG
In the time leading up to the release of The Witcher TRPG, the design team wrote a number of logs to help eager fans gain some insight into the creation of the game.
- Introducing the Witcher Book of Tales
- A Witcher’s Journal: The Monster Pit
- A Witcher’s Journal: Three More Creatures
- A Trio of Monsters
- Witcher Dev Note #17: Voices