Crawl into the minds of R. Talsorian Games‘ leading developers by reading through the journal entries they’ve written to talk about making the games we’re known for.
Out hard working Cyerpunk team occasionally takes a break to lift up the curtain, just a little, and show off the Dark Future.
Cyberpunk Red Core Rulebook
- The Maximum Mike Minute, 1/18/2019 (Cyberpunk Red: Why I Blew the Sucker Up)
- The Maximum Mike Minute, 3/1/2019 (Cyberpunk Red: Actual Play Report)
- The Maximum Mike Minute, 3/15/2019 (Cyberpunk Red: All About the Mechanics)
- Stories from Balance Town. The mayor answers some questions (9/13/2019)
- Dark Future: New Art. A preview of one of the art pieces from the core rulebook.
- Putting the Red into Cyberpunk Red. The mayor of Balance Town discusses the lethality of the game (2/21/2020)
- New Crunch and Fluff Info. A look at an Actual Play run by Mike and what he revealed (4/10/2020)
- Meet the New Edgerunners. Six new characters from Cyberpunk Red.
Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit
- Kitbashing: the Dice (6/21/2019)
- Kitbashing: the New Edgerunners (6/28/2019)
- Kitbashing: Netrunning (7/5/2019)
- Kitbashing: Combat (7/12/2019)
- Kitbashing: A Tour of the Books (7/19/2019)
- Kitbashing: Sneak Peeks and Screamsheets (7/26/2019)
When they’re not busy exploring the Continent or Tossing Coins, our Witcher team takes time to write a devlog or two!
Book of Tales
- James Hutt gives us our first glimpse into Book of Tales.
- James Hutt returns to speak about dungeon design and give us a sneak peek at one of the rooms from the upcoming Book of Tales adventure collection.
- Once more, James Hutt graces us with his words as he shares one of the fiercest (and most fun) critters which will feature in Book of Tales.
A Witcher’s Journal
- Introducing A Witcher’s Journal, the first bestiary for The Witcher TRPG!
- Cody Pondsmith reveals a trio of monsters from the upcoming A Witcher’s Journal!
- We take another peek at A Witcher’s Journal with three more monsters!
- Cody had fun coming up with the gruesome details for two monsters he introduced in this look into A Witcher’s Journal.
- After much teasing, we offer a full list of the creatures slated to appear in A Witcher’s Journal!
- Cody took a break from making creatures to tell us about how some of them in A Witcher’s Journal will have their own Lifepath!
- Witcher’s Journaling: Investigation Rules. How mysteries play a part in the bestiary!
- Tossing Coins: Meet Erland of Larvik. A first look at the new witcher introduced in the bestiary!
- Take a look at the cover of Witcher’s Journal!
Lords and Lands
- A preview of The Noble, a new Profession from Lords and Lands.
Witcher Easy Mode
- A tour of Witcher Easy Mode, the free quickstart rules!
The Sage’s Answers
Since the debut of The Witcher TRPG, lead developer Cody Pondsmith has been answering questions from the community about the game.
- The Sage’s Answers, Finale
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 21
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 20
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 19
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 18
The Witcher Core Rulebook
- Introducing the Witcher Book of Tales
- A Witcher’s Journal: The Monster Pit
- A Witcher’s Journal: Three More Creatures
- A Trio of Monsters
- Witcher Dev Note #17: Voices