Crawl into the minds of R. Talsorian Games‘ leading developers by reading through the journal entries they’ve written to talk about making the games we’re known for.
Mike Pondsmith occasionally takes a break from game design to write the Maximum Mike Minute, a devlog dedicated to lifting the curtain, just a little, to show off Cyberpunk Red.
- The Maximum Mike Minute, 1/18/2019 (Cyberpunk Red: Why I Blew the Sucker Up)
The Witcher TRPG Expansions
From time to time, we post Developer’s Logs about upcoming expansion products for The Witcher TRPG.
- A preview of The Noble, a new Profession from Lords and Lands.
- Introducing A Witcher’s Journal, the first bestiary for The Witcher TRPG!
- Cody Pondsmith reveals a trio of monsters from the upcoming A Witcher’s Journal!
- We take another peek at A Witcher’s Journal with three more monsters!
- Cody had fun coming up with the gruesome details for two monsters he introduced in this look into A Witcher’s Journal.
The Sage’s Answers
Since the debut of The Witcher TRPG, lead developer Cody Pondsmith has been answering questions from the community about the game.
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 17
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 16
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 15
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 14
- The Sage’s Answers, Part 13
The Witcher TRPG
In the time leading up to the release of The Witcher TRPG, the design team wrote a number of logs to help eager fans gain some insight into the creation of the game.
- Witcher Dev Note #15: World States
- Dev Note #14: Nilfgaard
- Witcher Dev Note #13: Witchers
- Witcher Dev Note #12: Balance
- Witcher Dev Note #11