Your clock may be confused as to the time but you can still enjoy From the Screamsheets, our weekly look at where R. Talsorian and our games are popping up on the ‘net!
Pondsmiths in Paradise
Photo of Mike and Chris Paramas being interviewed courtesy of the New Caledonia SCI-FI Club
- Here’s a bit of coverage from one of the local blogs (in French, of course)!
- And here’s an article from one of the New Caledonia news outlets!
- Want to see pictures and get an idea of what the event was like? So much cosplay!
- But what about Mike at the event? Here’s video of one of his appearances. It is a camera phone in a noisy venue so be prepared to turn the volume up and listen carefully.
A local prop manufacturing group, L’Atelier FabLab produced a 3D printed model of the Vindicator from the upcoming video game, Cyberpunk 2077. Here’s a great photo of Mike with the prop gun and one of the manufacturers.
Oodles of Witcher News
Over in the northern hemisphere, we’ve had a great week for The Witcher TRPG!
- We’ve released the first printing update! The PDF over at DriveThruRPG has already been updated and is ready for download by previous buyers. For owners of the hardcopy, you can download the full update list from our website!
- And that’s not all! We’ve also released a small, free supplement entitled Rodolf’s Wagon, which contains a new selection of gear for your characters to choose from! You can find the PDF here on our site.
- And if you happen to be on the other side of the Atlantic, good news! We’ve got reports The Witcher TRPG will be available in stores there soon!
- Here it is in the Asmodee UK new releases catalog update (along with Cyberpunk 2020, Castle Falkenstein, and Teenagers from Outer Space!).
- Chaos Cards is just one of the retailers in the UK who have put The Witcher TRPG up for pre-order.
- And on the other side of the Channel, Sphärenmeisters Spiele in Germany is offering it for pre-order as well!
- If reading the book in Italian is more your jam, the translation by Need Games is set to go live for sale today!
And that’s all we’ve got for now. Until next time, keep your swords sharp, your mektons polished, and stay safe in the streets!