From the Screamsheets, 6.23.2019
We’re back from E3 and prepping for GenCon but we’re still posting From the Screamsheets, our look at R. Talsorian news and excitement!
Let’s jump right in!
Back from E3
The R. Talsorian crew were guests of our friends at CD Projekt Red during the big show of E3 2019! We got to be in the audience when Mr. Reeves walked out on stage and revealed the Cyberpunk 2077 release date and we got to see behind the scenes, as the CDPR crew worked their backsides off to run demos, talk to the press, meet fans, and be honestly amazing people.
Mike gave a number of interviews while at E3. Here’s a collection of links:
- Mike and Johnny Chiodini of Eurogamer.
- Mike and YongYei.
- Mike and Rob Pearson of Playstation Access.
- Mike and GamesRadar+.
Enough about interviews, though! How about some photos? Here’s a few from E3!
GenCon is Next!
Of course, while we were guests of CDPR at E3 2019, we’re going to GenCon 2019 as full participants! We’ll be at Booth 1852! That’s at the back of the hall, right in front of the Exhibitor Service’s Desk.
We’re still waiting for final approval from GenCon staff for the majority of our events, including over thirty games of Cyberpunk Red, the Witcher Tabletop Roleplaying Game, and Castle Falkenstein but you can still sign up for the events which are currently available!
- All Things Cyberpunk is a two hour seminar on the current state of the tabletop roleplaying game, our involvement in the video game, and the future of the franchise. Its Saturday from 5pm to 7pm. There’s still 50 tickets left.
- If you’re interested in learning about social media and promotion for game companies, our social media ambassador, J Gray, will be participating on a panel on the subject along with professionals from Monte Cooke Games and Green Ronin. That’s Thursday from noon to 1pm. Plenty of tickets left there.
- And if you want to play in the annual Castle Falkenstein LARP along with J and Cody Pondsmith, you can do so on Friday from 1pm to 5pm. Still 8 tickets left!
- Do not sign up for the What’s Going on at R. Talsorian Games seminar! Due to a scheduling conflict it will be moved from its current slot to a new one.
As soon as the other events are up and running, we’ll let everyone know!
What’s Coming with Us to GenCon?
Our current production schedule is as follows:
- We will be debuting the Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit at GenCon 2019. The physical edition will be for sale at our booth (1852) and the digital version will be up for sale at DriveThruRPG. That’s August 1st. We’ll work hard to get the physical edition up and for sale at our webstore and in the hands of distributors and retailers as soon as possible after GenCon. Want to know more about the Cyberpuk Red Jumpstart Kit? See our Cyberpunk Red FAQ! BTW, as announced yesterday, the dice in the Jumpstart Kit will be produced by Q Workshop and they are gorgeous!
- Similarly, we will be debuting Lords and Lands, the GM Screen + Expansion booklet for the Witcher Tabletop Roleplaying Game. This is our first supplement for the Witcher TRPG so we’re excited. The GM screen has everything a GM needs to run the game on four gorgeous panels and the expansion booklet adds halflings, the noble profession, everyperson NPCs, and new gear, weapons, and alchemical items to the game! Like the Jumpstart Kit, physical versions will be for sale at our booth (1852) at GenCon and via stores as soon as possible afterwards. The fdigital edition will be for sale at DriveThruRPG on August 1st.
And, finally, our trivia contest!
At the end of each From the Screamsheets, we ask a trivia question and invite people to send in their answers. From the correct answers received, we randomly pick one winner to receive one currently published R. Talsorian Games PDF of their choice. The last question:
In Cyberpunk, what city was devastated by a bioplague in 2012?
Answer: Chicago, IL!
This week’s winner is Warren Davidson, who will be receiving a copy of the Cyberpunk 2020 PDF!
Onto this week’s question!
How many Niflgaardian Florens is a Redanian Crown worth?
If you think you know the answer, fill out the form below! We’ll pick one winner at random from all the correct answers and send them their PDF of choice. Please remember, only PDFs currently for sale can be chosen as a prize.
That’s it for this week! We’ll see everyone next weekend. Until then, keep your sword sharp and stay safe on the streets!
Leave a Reply