- Scripting the Game, a construction kit for Gamemasters to help plot out adventures.
- The Cyberpunk RED Character Sheet
- The Cyberpunk RED Character Sheet (form fillable)
- Old Guns Never Die, a 2020 to RED weapon conversion guide
- The Cyberpunk RED Rules FAQ
- The Rocklin Augmentics Cyberchair line
- The Single Shot Pack: Pregenerated Characters and NET Architectures
- Elflines Online: Rules and lore for the most popular MMO in Night City
- Elflines Online Expansion Pack 1: More goodies for the Elflines Online MMO, playable in Cyberpunk RED.
- Hardened Mooks: Stronger, tougher Mooks to roam the streets of Night City.
- Hardened Lieutenants: When you’ve got a Hardened Crew, you need to make sure the enemy’s middle management is up to the challenge.
- Night City Weather. Title says it all, choomba.
- Red Chrome Cargo, a Screamsheet Adventure for use with Cyberpunk RED
- Fin Diesel and Lucky from The Fast and the Furriest Actual Play campaign for Cyberpunk RED.
- Red Chrome Cargo, a Screamsheet Adventure for use with the Jumpstart Kit
- An 11×17 map of an apartment building floor, for use with the Apartment scenario from the Jumpstart Kit
- The cast of High Shelf Gaming’s Cyberpunk 2020 campaign as ready to play characters/NPCs for use with the Jumpstart Kit
- The cast of Dark Future Dice’s Cyberpunk 2020 campaign as ready to play characters/NPCs for use with the Jumpstart Kit
- The Screamsheet Kit, a toolset for making your own Screamsheets
The Witcher TRPG
- Witcher Character Sheet
- Witcher Character Sheet (Printer Friendly)
- Rodolf’s Wagon #1: Useful Gear and Interesting Items
- Rodolf’s Wagon #2: Rodolf himself (Rodolf’s character sheet)
- Rodolf’s Wagon #3: Crossbow Upgrades.
- Rodolf’s Wagon #4: Mundane Potions.
- The Peasant Profession (2019 April Fool’s joke)
- Aardvark Fighting Rules (blog format)
- CyberPunk 2020 Character Sheet
- Cyberpunk Fast and Dirty Character Sheets
- Cyberpunk 2020 Quick Sheet
- The original 2020 Night City Map (hosted on DriveThruRPG)
- Babbage’s Engine, a free Adventure Entertainment (hosted on DriveThruRPG)
- Rules for playing Clockwork Automatons, extracted from Variations on the Great Game.
- Miss Peril’s Guide to the Globe. Four new nations for use with the Great Game.
- Rules for Clockwork Prosthetics.
- A custom Castle Falkenstein Fortune Deck, in both PDF and JPG forms.
- Mekton Campaign Synopsis Sheet
- Mekton Zeta Character Sheet
- Mekton Zeta Plus Build Sheet
- MEKTON ROLE SAMPLE
- MEKTON FILES SAMPLE
- MEKTON WORLD SAMPLE